PROHIBITED ON THE PETTING FARM GROUNDS:
- The Petting Farm is a smoke-free facility. This includes any electronic cigarettes.
outside food or drink in the animal areas. Animals are very curious and
can eat things that make them sick.
- Animals can mistake fingers for food, please feed animals with an open hand.
- Do not feed the equine or swine.
- Do not chase animals.
- Do not use loud voices with the animals.
- Do not harm the animals.
- Do not throw objects at the facility or animals.
- Do not climb on walls, fencing, or barriers.
- Do not enter any of the pens, pastures or coops.
- To prevent the transmission of disease from contact with animals, we strongly recommend that you wash your hands after touching animals. Hand-washing stations are available throughout the grounds.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an individual who is at least 16 years old.
- Pets are not allowed at the Petting Farm (service animals are permitted)
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the property.
- Shirts and footwear must be worn at all times.
- Clothing with profanity, obscenities or any other offensive material deemed inappropriate for the Petting Farm's family setting is prohibited.
- While on the Petting Farm property you may be photographed or filmed as part of our publicity efforts.
- The Petting Farm is not responsible for lost or stolen items on the grounds or in the parking area.
- For assistance with first aid, proceed to the Welcome Center.
- Lost children will be taken to the Welcome Center.
- Lost & Found is located in the Welcome Center.
- Smoking (includes cigarettes, any electronic cigarettes, cigars, and pipes)
- Pets (service animals are permitted)
- Grills or hibachis
- Laser pointers
- Drinking straws
- Remote control cars or drones