At the Petting Farm at Domino’s Farms we combine education and fun to give all of our visitors an enriching hands-on experience where they can learn about a real farm and interact with the animals.
We offer group presentations that can be adjusted to the age level of the audience and the various group sizes. During our presentations we discuss the various animals on our farm as well as the contributions they make to our farm.
We are the perfect location for your group, large or small, and offer a variety of different interests. Whether you prefer touring the education center, exploring our barnyard or meeting all of our friendly animals, we are confident your group will enjoy visiting our farm.
There is a 15-person minimum to be eligible for Field Trip pricing.
- $5.00 per person
Our admission fee includes:
- Presentation - (15 to 25 minutes) Presentations will cover the rules of the farm as well as introduce visitors to some of the animals
- Self guided tour of the 1923 Pennsylvania Railroad Caboose and Education Center
- Access to covered pavilion and picnic tables
- We will comp the admission for up to one teacher/staff for every ten paid admissions.
- Groups will receive a presentation in our pole barn.
- Animal Feed: $1.00 per bag
- Tractor Ride: $1.00 per person
- Lunch: $2.00 per person
One slice of one topping pizza, one bottle of water, napkins and plates
- Large One-Topping: $12.00 per pizza
- Small Gluten Free One-Topping: $14.00 per pizza
Pizza orders must be finalized one week prior to your visit.
Minimum of 2 pizzas are required for any pizza order.
Reservations can be made by calling 734.998.0182 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule your groups visit please have the following information available:
- Date and Time you would like to visit
- Number of children, parents, siblings and staff
- Contact name and phone number
- Group name, address, phone number and email address
- If your group would like tractor rides, animal feed or pizza lunches
We accept all forms of payment: cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Checks must be made payable to The Petting Farm.
Your final numbers are due one week prior to your visit and the final bill is based on these numbers. Once pizza orders are confirmed one week prior to your visit they cannot be changed. Admission numbers cannot be decreased more than 25% on the day of your visit.
To be eligible for field trip pricing, the group must pay in a single transaction. Visitors paying separate from the group will not receive the discounted Field Trip pricing.
Late Cancellation Policy
Field Trips can reschedule their visit up to one week prior to their scheduled date. Field trips cancelled or rescheduled within one week of the scheduled will be charged a $75.00 late cancellation fee.
- Payment is due prior to the start of activities on the day of your visit.
- Review the directions and provide bus drivers and parents with proper instructions.
- Farm staff will greet you when you arrive and verify your method of payment and number of guests
- Parents and teachers are responsible for supervision of children, children should not be allowed to venture on their own.
- Be aware of children's allergies and reactions. We are a farm so there are animals, bees, hay and various plants.
- Remind students to dress appropriately (comfortable walking shoes, raincoats, sweaters, etc)
- Students may bring extra money, as we have a gift shop in our Welcome Center that offers a variety of snacks and souvenirs
- The Petting Farm will stay open unless weather is severe. We operate in light rain. If the weather is considered inclement, you may reschedule your trip up to the day prior to your visit