DOMINO’S FARMS PETTING FARM SAFETY GUIDELINES & UPDATES
Please note: details are evolving, check back often for any updates.
We would like to thank everyone for their support during these difficult times. We are excited to reopen the Farm and will have a soft reopening for members only starting Monday, June 8, 2020. We will reopen to the general public on Thursday, June 11, 2020. We appreciate your understanding during this process.
As always the health and safety of our guests, staff and animals are our top priority. In order to provide a safe environment there are a few updates and guidelines we would like you to review prior to your arrival.
- The Domino's Farms Petting Farm will be extending those memberships that expire between March 31, 2020 and March 31, 2021 by three months.
- For memberships set to expire between March 31, 2020 and December 31, 2020 we are offering a 10% discount to renew your membership at it's original expiration date.
- To renew or purchase a membership, click here.
Visiting the Farm:
- Please do not come to the farm if you are sick or have a fever.
- Members will have exclusive access to the Domino's Farms Petting Farm during a three-day soft reopening (Monday, June 8 through Wednesday, June 10).
- Domino’s Farms Petting Farm will reopen to the general public on Thursday, June 11.
- We will be operating under modified hours due to increased cleaning protocols. The Farm will be open daily from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- While in the farm please respect the safety practices and guidelines.
- Masks are not required in the outdoor areas but are recommended.
- Due to close contact with staff we ask guests wear masks in the Welcome Center and at the entrance.
- When visiting the Welcome Center, please only touch items you intend to purchase.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at all registers.
- Safe standing distances will be marked off at the entrance and registers.
- Please be respectful of other people and maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the property.
- Please pet animals on the back or stomach.
- The inside of the Zeeb Barn will be closed. Animals that reside in the Zeeb Barn will be accessible from outside the barn.
- The Education Barn will be open to one-way traffic.
- The inside of the Caboose will be closed.
- Restrooms will have exterior doors propped open and disinfected regularly.
- Picnic tables have been spaced out throughout the Farm to allow for social distancing.
- Picnic tables in the pavilion have been blocked off to allow for social distancing.
- Credit/debit cards are strongly preferred as a means of payment to reduce the handling of cash.
- Initially we will not be offering tractor rides due to social distancing restrictions and sanitation.
- We will not be offering the opportunity to feed the animals at this time.
The safety guidelines, protocols, and information were established after reviewing the recommendations and requirements provided by the state, county, CDC, USDA and other exhibitors. As a visitor, we request you follow the established safety guidelines. COVID-19 is a new disease that is highly contagious and can cause severe illness and even death. Older adults and people who have underlying illnesses may be at greater risk for severe illness if they contract COVID-19, according to the CDC. There is still a risk of becoming infected with COVID-19 while in outdoor areas with other people, though it has been established that viruses do not, in general, survive sunlight/UV radiation for very long. When you visit Domino's Farms Petting Farm, or any other public place, you are accepting there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19.
To limit the spread of COVID-19, everyone must share the responsibility of following safety guidelines to help keep themselves and others safe. When you make the choice to visit Domino's Farms Petting Farm, you represent that you are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks and have not been in direct personal contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
The safety protocols and guidelines will be constantly reviewed and revised. Please check our website often for updates. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.